CHAMPION MTO II SERIES (.75-5 HP)
OIL FREE RECIPROCATING AIR COMPRESSORS
.75-5 HP Reciprocating Oil-Less Air Compressor
Champion’s MTO II is changing the way the world uses oil-free compressed air. By developing a compressor that can run 24 hours a day, Champion has eliminated the need for oversizing and back-up units that add unnecessary expense. The craftsmanship of the MTO II is nothing short of the best in the industry. This compressor is ideal for continuous or intermittent operation.
1.7 – 34.8 acfm
Up to 100 psig
.75 – 5 hp
The Complete Package
All MTO II compressors are engineered as 100% duty cycle, V-belt driven packaged units with:
- Inlet Air Filter Silencers
- Enclosed Belt Guards
- Electric Motor
- Discharge Line Unloader Solenoid Valves
- Pressure Relief Valves
- Tank-mounted models include horizontal air receivers that are ASME coded. NFPA Level 1 and 3 compliant systems
- .75 – 5 hp
- 1.7 – 34.8 acfm
- Up to 100 psig
- Single Stage
- Low Noise Levels
- Duplex, Triplex and Quad packages available
- Meets NFPA99 requirements
- Long lasting cast iron, hard chrome-plated cylinders. PTFE guide rings prevent the pistons from contact, raising efficiency. Sealed anti-friction bearings in the upper and lower connecting rod ends for increased life.
- Strong ductile iron crankshafts are mounted with sealed anti-friction bearings in a rugged cast iron crankcase.
- Cast iron heads and spring-loaded valves with stainless steel cages, phosphoric bronze seats and Swedish steel discs keep your compressor running cool and offer a longer operating life.
- Large aluminum cooling fan and low compressor speeds keep the MTO II crankcase, cylinders and heads running cool, reducing wear and increasing the life of the unit.
- Maintenance. Keeping the MTO II up and running is as simple as checking the machine periodically. And, with no oil or fluids to change, there’s little need for costly maintenance.
- Durability. With the highest reliability in the business, you can be assured that your MTO II will always be up and running, 24 hours a day.
- Service. Should you need help with your MTO II or have any questions about operation or maintenance, your Champion Service Representative stands ready to serve you.
- Warranty. All MTO II units are guaranteed with a one-year warranty on the compressor pump and all other parts and components.
- Parts. The 24-hour Champion worldwide parts distribution network can deliver parts and accessories quickly, wherever and whenever they are needed.
- Expandability. Whether you just need a compressor or a complete compressed air system, Champion has the products, service and expertise to get your system designed, fabricated and shipped directly to you.