CHAMPION MTO II SERIES (.75-5 HP)
OIL FREE RECIPROCATING AIR COMPRESSORS
Champion’s MTO II is changing the way the world uses oil-free compressed air. By developing a compressor that can run 24 hours a day, Champion has eliminated the need for oversizing and back-up units that add unnecessary expense. The craftsmanship of the MTO II is nothing short of the best in the industry. This compressor is ideal for continuous or intermittent operation.
The Complete Package
All MTO II compressors are engineered as 100% duty cycle, V-belt driven packaged units with:
- Inlet Air Filter Silencers
- Enclosed Belt Guards
- Electric Motor
- Discharge Line Unloader Solenoid Valves
- Pressure Relief Valves
- Tank-mounted models include horizontal air receivers that are ASME coded. NFPA Level 1 and 3 compliant systems
- .75 – 5 hp
- 1.7 – 34.8 acfm
- Up to 100 psig
- Single Stage
- Low Noise Levels
- Duplex, Triplex and Quad packages available
- Meets NFPA99 requirements
- Long lasting cast iron, hard chrome-plated cylinders. PTFE guide rings prevent the pistons from contact, raising efficiency. Sealed anti-friction bearings in the upper and lower connecting rod ends for increased life.
- Strong ductile iron crankshafts are mounted with sealed anti-friction bearings in a rugged cast iron crankcase.
- Cast iron heads and spring-loaded valves with stainless steel cages, phosphoric bronze seats and Swedish steel discs keep your compressor running cool and offer a longer operating life.
- Large aluminum cooling fan and low compressor speeds keep the MTO II crankcase, cylinders and heads running cool, reducing wear and increasing the life of the unit.
- Maintenance. Keeping the MTO II up and running is as simple as checking the machine periodically. And, with no oil or fluids to change, there’s little need for costly maintenance.
- Durability. With the highest reliability in the business, you can be assured that your MTO II will always be up and running, 24 hours a day.
- Service. Should you need help with your MTO II or have any questions about operation or maintenance, your Champion Service Representative stands ready to serve you.
- Warranty. All MTO II units are guaranteed with a one-year warranty on the compressor pump and all other parts and components.
- Parts. The 24-hour Champion worldwide parts distribution network can deliver parts and accessories quickly, wherever and whenever they are needed.
- Expandability. Whether you just need a compressor or a complete compressed air system, Champion has the products, service and expertise to get your system designed, fabricated and shipped directly to you.