COMPRESSED AIR PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE
- Savings – Service agreement work is performed at a discounted rate from standard labor rates.
- Flexibility – Multiple levels of service coverage to make the perfect fit for most installations.
- Payment Flexibility – Agreements can be paid for as the work is done, or in flat monthly or annual payments (discounts for up front annual payments).
- Resource Utilization – Our compressed air equipment specialist maintain your equipment, so that your staff can focus on what they do best.
- Improve Performance – Our trained specialist calibrate machines to work at peak performance.
- Limit Downtime – Properly maintained is less likely to fail, reducing costly unscheduled downtime.
- Predictive Maintenance – Providing vibration trends, oil analysis, and thermal imaging
- Warranty – Service Agreements help you stay within the terms of manufacturer warranties.
Here’s how it works:
The maintenance program is not a contract but an agreement. The agreement can be canceled at anytime with 30 days notice. Diversified Air will keep track of the amount of running time your equipment accumulates. We then call you one-two weeks ahead of time to schedule the required service.