SULLAIR F SERIES CENTRIFUGAL OIL FREE AIR COMPRESSORS
f-series Oil Free Centrifugal Air Compressors
f-series centrifugal compressors are high performance, custom designed compressors to meet your specific needs. The f-series takes flexibility, power and pressure to a higher level. f-series compressors are available in both packaged and non-packaged options, with compression available from single stage up to four stages.
1200 – 118,000 cfm
33.98 – 3341.39 m³/min
15 – 725 psi
1 – 50 bar
175 – 2,300 hp
125 – 1715 kw
All Sullair Centrifugal compressors rely on a simple design — which not only reduces the potential for mechanical loss, but also simplifies maintenance and operation.
- Energy Efficiency – The optimal combination of components — from specially designed titanium impellers to tilting pad journal bearings – help Sullair centrifugal compressors operate with high efficiency which results in lower power consumption.
- Low Maintenance – The simple design means fewer moving parts. Because many of the components have very low potential for wear, ongoing maintenance is significantly reduced. The horizontally split gear box bearing, along with a split bearing and seal design, offers easy and convenient access to maintenance items: all moving parts can be checked by simply removing the gear box cover.
- Ease of Operation – Sullair Centrifugal Compressors are designed to be installed — and run. The compressor is equipped with many features that are packaged as standard — minimizing installation time.
Ease of Use
- Advanced PLC Control System
- Non-Contacting Internal Components
- Anti-Reverse Rotation Main Shaft Oil Pump
- Inlet Guide Vane/IGV
- High-Powered Impellers
Stability and Vibration Reduction
- Single Piece Gear Box with Integrated Coolers
- Tilting Pad Journal Bearings
- Thrust Collars
Low Maintenance and Maximum Reliability
- Power Coupling
- Easily Accessible Coolers
- Aerodynamic Inlets
- Labyrinth Shaft Seals
- Bull Gear Bearings
T2 – 175 to 300 hp (125 to 230 kW), 500 to 1645 cfm, 60 to 130 psi
TX – 325 to 535 hp (245 to 400 kW), 1050 to 2470 cfm, 60 to 145 psi
TRA – 275 to 675 hp (210 to 500 kW), 1175 to 2900 cfm, 60 to 160 psi
TRE – 400 to 1500 hp (300 to 1120 kW), 1750 to 6450 cfm, 20 to 230 psi
T3 – 525 to 1875 hp (390 to 1400 kW), 2075 to 8525 cfm, 20 to 145 psi
TRX – 900 to 2300 hp (670 to 1715 kW), 5300 to 11,750 cfm, 60 to 145 psi