SULLAIR TS SERIES (100-600 HP)
ROTARY SCREW AIR COMPRESSORS
Sullair’s TS Range (two-stage rotary screw stationary compressors) offers high volumes of compressed air for large air applications (75-450kW).
Most rotary screw compressors use a single stage rotary screw air-end. Sullair has a unique proven 2 stage technology employing two-stage VOC air-ends in series. This unique technology is the class leader in energy saving technology.
14.1 – 84.9 m³/min
7 – 12 bar
75 – 450 kw
- Power advantage of 11 to 13 % over equivalently sized single-stage compressors.
- Sullair’s end-to-end two-stage design is more efficient than other two-stage configurations.
- Higher air volumes backed by more robust constant and variable speed drives with two-stage rotary screw compression.
- Sullair’s dependable air ends are designed to deliver over 100,000 hours of continuous service.
Constant Speed and Variable Speed Drives (VSD)
75-450 kW | 100-600 Horsepower
- Unparalleled energy efficiency and durability
- Energy savings up to 13% on full-load
- Energy savings up to 30% on part-load
TS-32 – 200-350 HP | 1105-1875 PSI | 185-260 KW | 1021-1845 CFM
TS-32S – 400-600 HP | 2200-3000 PSI | 300-450 KW | 1942-2900 CFM